Tuesday, November 13, 2012

[Ada_list] Fwd: [faces-l] Dear New Zealand Faces,

hi ada people,
i'm forwarding the message below from birgit bachler, who i know through
the UpStage project & have met in person - she's very nice & friendly &
interesting, so if any of you have time to meet up with her & her
partner when they are in new zealand, please contact birgit directly,
me@birgitbachler.com

greetings from munich,
h : )

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [faces-l] Dear New Zealand Faces,
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:21:39 +0100
From: me@birgitbachler.com <me@birgitbachler.com>
CC: FACES list <faces-l@lists.servus.at>



Me and my partner will be traveling to Wellington/NZ beginning of December to look into a job opportunity there,
with the possibility of the both of us moving there beginning 2013 - exciting!
I am originally Austrian, currently residing in The Netherlands but I have never lived outside Europe before,
and also have never visited New Zealand before - so this certainly is a big step / great challenge.

I would be happy to get in touch with people from NZ, or with someone who has moved there (from Europe) and can share experiences,
give hints, opinions on what to possibly expect there as a "European new media artist/designer".
And of course I would also love to meet up with some Faces during my visit beginning December, if possible.

Warmly
Birgit
_______________________________________________
faces-l mailing list
faces-l@lists.servus.at
http://lists.servus.at/mailman/listinfo/faces-l
http://faces-l.net

No comments:

Post a Comment